Babcock Education is the largest integrated education support service provider in the UK.
Awarded ‘Education Business of the Year’ in 2012, we employ over 600 education experts providing consultancy, training and management services to over 700 schools and academies in 50 local authorities.
Babcock Education combines the best commercial practice with the values and principles of the public sector, working with schools, extended services, local authorities, colleges, settings, government departments and agencies to improve the life chances of children and young people. Our long term strategic partnerships enable learners, teachers and communities to fulfil their potential through world-class education.
- Partnering with local authorities - Partnerships with Surrey County Council - Babcock 4S and with Devon County Council - Babcock LDP
- Supporting schools and academies - Accredited provider of education consultancy and expertise
- Breadth, depth and quality of services - School effectiveness and school improvement; professional development; inclusion and SEND; FM; education psychology; governance; finance; ICT; HR; academy conversion support; admissions; school library, music and outdoor learning; and capital planning
- Enhanced education outcomes - Improved the performance of schools in Surrey across all key stages since the partnership began.
- Driving down costs - Services at reduced cost. Delivering performance in the top quartile nationally with spend in the bottom quartile translating into £11.3 million of savings for the council to date
- Re-investing profits back into the community - The Surrey Education Trust has a current fund of £1 million providing grants for innovative local education projects.
The Chairs of Governors’ Leadership Development Programme has been specifically created by the National College to help develop the leadership competences of chairs, enabling them to lead governance more effectively.
If something is wrong it needs to be made right, please give us chance to do so. All complaints will be logged by the quality co-ordinator who will make contact with you if you have given your email address. The relevant member of staff will aim to resolve the complaint within 5 working days. (Please see the compliments, comments and complaints policy for the full procedure).
If you have anything you'd like us to know, or any questions you'd like to ask, please do so here. Any comments received will be copied to the relevant team manager, who will action as is appropriate. We will let you know details of any action taken if you give us your email address below.
If you have received good service we would love to hear about it. All compliments received are copied to the relevant member of staff, their line manager and the quality co-ordinator.
If you'd like us to follow up on your email, please enter your email address below