Securing Greater Depth in Learning
Monday 16th October 2017 | Mercure Southgate Hotel, Exeter | 09:30 - 15:30
This conference provides an opportunity for teachers and senior leaders to consider what it means to understand and deepen understanding within the primary curriculum.
The day includes keynote addresses exploring the theme of going deeper led by nationally renowned speaker Rob Carpenter, and two workshop sessions led by local experts, where going deeper in a choice of areas (mathemathics, reading, writing and science) will be explored.
Key Reasons To Attend
- Discover the thinking of nationally renowned speakers
- Explore a key theme in current primary education
- Develop ideas for developing and deepening understanding within the primary curriculum
- Reflect on current practice
Who Should Attend?
Primary: Headteachers, Deputy Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Subject Leaders, Teachers and Governors
- The ‘What’ and ‘How’ of Greater Depth Writing
- Digging Deeper in Mathematics: How to Support Deep Understanding
- Securing a Greater Depth of Understanding in Science
Early bird conference price: £155+VAT. Valid until 13th October 2017.
Full conference price: £205+VAT
> Conference programme coming soon