MAT Executive Leadership Programme
A comprehensive programme for current chief executives of Multi-Academy Trusts that will equip you to reach and exceed your goals in growing and nurturing your organisations.
Benefits of this CEO Programme:
Provides strategies and skills to ensure you can lead your MAT with confidence and ability
- Use best practice principles to complete complex individual and organisational challenges
- Be inspired by best practice from business and education leaders
Middle Leadership Development Programme
Exploring leadership concepts and reflecting on practice, this six session programme stimulates leadership thinking to support and challenge participants to secure school improvement and develop personal career potential.
These six sessions stimulate leadership thinking and develop your capacity to support and challenge school improvement:
- Being a leader
- Building and leading a team
- Learning Walks
- Observing lessons
- Dealing with data
- Middle leaders’ contribution to whole-school improvement
Aspiring Headteacher Assessment and Development Centre
A chance for aspiring headteachers to experience a whole day of professional challenge and support based upon selection activities experienced at headteacher interviews.
Benefits of the session:
The opportunity to experience many elements of a headteacher interview process
- Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ) profiling
- Verbal feedback with an opportunity for one-to-one discussion on readiness for headship
- Written candidate report providing professional feedback from our experienced consultants regarding competencies and development needs