Annual SEND Conference
Thursday 15th March 2018 | Epsom Downs Racecourse, Surrey | 17T/13527
This exciting informative annual event for SENCOs, provides an invaluable opportunity to update knowledge and improve practice in schools to enhance educational outcomes for children with special educational needs and disabilities. Our one-day event will provide you with the opportunity to hear from a range of internationally renowned speakers in the world of SEND. Delegates also have the opportunity to choose seminar sessions so that their particular areas of interest are catered for. This annual event is relevant to all phases of education.
KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
• Increase knowledge and expertise in relation to special educational needs and disabilities
• Gain an up to date insight into the world of SEND with an outline of the current challenges faced by colleagues across the nation
• Gain a wider perspective around overcoming barriers across range of special educational needs and disabilities
• Gain confidence to lead whole school developments through supporting all staff to include all learners
• Ensure that all learners have the best opportunities to achieve excellence
• Connect with the wider community of SEND by networking and sharing best practice with SEND professionals from across the county
• Attend seminar sessions which will have a specific focus on aspects of SEND
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Primary and Secondary:
• Senior Leaders and Classroom Assistants who care for and teach children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities
Early Bird price: £155 + VAT. Valid until 26th January 2018
Full Conference price: £205 + VAT