Experienced consultants, excellent support
Our consultants will bring a unique external perspective, providing practical advice, support and recommendations to help your academy:
- focus on the right areas
- drive up education standards in priority areas
- enhance the quality of teaching
- improve or sustain your Ofsted rating
- quality assure your self-evaluation
- develop the leadership capacity of your staff
Our education consultancy services are provided by consultants who are experts in their particular areas of the curriculum, ICT, inclusion or school management. They specialise in early years, primary, secondary or special education.
Core education consultancy package
Our core education consultancy package provides support in three key areas. You will work with a named consultant, who’ll get to know and understand your academy.
- School improvement advice. Receive support and help with agreed priorities, Ofsted preparation, development planning and data analysis, quality assurance and validation of provision.
- Headteacher performance management. Build on leadership skills and receive helpful support through an annual meeting. Your consultant will also provide support and guidance to your academy’s governing body.
- Regular updates. Stay abreast of local and national initiatives that may affect your academy. We will also provide regular email updates, and you can contact us by telephone or email for advice and guidance on specific issues.
Tailored support at every stage
In addition to the core package, we provide a unique range of support that’s specific to primary, secondary and special school academies, including:
- Development and improvement: Supporting initiatives, curriculum advice, assessments, Ofsted preparation
- Leadership and management: Improving effectiveness, building capacity, coaching and mentoring
- Assessment moderation: Validating outcomes at end of key stages
- Inclusion: Expertise and advice to enable your academy to be fully inclusive
- ICT, computer science and new technologies: Ensuring effective ICT use, teaching ICT, e-safety and training
- Early years foundation stage (EYFS): Analysing and interpreting EYFS profile data and quality assurance
- 14 – 19 and post-16: Assuring quality delivery, curriculum updates, independent learning.
- Safeguarding: Guidance and support for safeguarding
Learning programmes for leaders
The best leaders and managers obtain knowledge, skills and confidence from a variety of sources. But with the right key insights, your academy can boost leadership skills across the board.