Babcock Education Conferences
Babcock Education’s one-day conferences bring leaders and expert practitioners from the field of education to you, and provide you and your staff with the opportunity to learn, debate and network. Our conferences will help staff in your school solve problems swiftly, meet challenges effectively and improve the quality of teaching and learning you provide. Keynote speakers and experts tackle the questions that really matter, giving delegates practical tools and useful knowledge to take back to school.
- Our conferences are high calibre, high value events, offering delegates the opportunity to consult, debate and network
- Conferences allow delegates to refresh ideas and practices, learn about new innovations and approaches and exchange ideas with fellow practitioners
- Conferences are held at a variety of high quality venues, which are easily accessible, providing value for money for your school
- Conferences cover a wide range of topics which are current, cover the latest thinking and expertise, and will inspire and motivate your staff.
Babcock Conferences offer the ideal opportunity for your staff to expand their knowledge base and professional expertise.
- Learn about the latest thinking and key educational issues from leaders and experts in the field of education.
- Gain a deeper understanding of issues which affect all aspects of education, teaching and learning.
- Consult experts and hear their opinions on matters that affect your staff and your pupils.
- Engage in debate and exchange ideas with teachers and fellow practitioners.
- Find solutions to issues that your school is tackling as the education landscape becomes more complex and complicated.
- Return to school with ideas that have a practical application within your school.
Our conferences are delivered at a number of locations across the South East and South West to ensure accessibility and ease of transport. Participants concerned about access arrangements should contact the conference team with their enquiry. We do our best to ensure that suitable access arrangements are in place for all our conference delegates.