This tailored support, advice and consultancy for staff and leadership teams can generate long-term benefits. Increase standards, build long-term capacity and improve outcomes in your school. We will help to:
- Ensure every child in your school fulfils their potential
- Develop a broad, challenging and balanced curriculum
- Boost your school's overall attainment levels and reputation
EYFS and primary education school improvement
Our school improvement advisers are expert education professionals. Working closely with your school's key leaders and its governing body, they'll provide guidance and support to improve outcomes.
- Advisers are highly experienced and carefully matched to your school. Most are former headteachers, with specific experience in either early years and foundation stage, or in primary education.
- We'll forge a spirit of partnership. Our improvement advisers will work closely with key people in your team to generate ideas and offer an external perspective on how to improve how your school operates.
As Ofsted's 2012 framework places a greater emphasis on leadership quality, it's vital your leadership team is performing effectively to create a school where pupils thrive. With their wide experience, our improvement advisers can provide a solid platform for individual and team development.
Learning and teaching consultancy for EYFS and primary education
Learning goes right to the heart of our work, no matter whether it's at early years foundation stages, or with primary education.
Our talented learning and teaching consultants can provide specialist consultancy and training in key curriculum areas.