School Facilities Management
Taking care of your school’s learning environment
It might not be a glamorous part of running a school but it is important: let our specialist staff ease your burden of school facilities management.
Focused on improving services and reducing costs, our school facilities management experts will help you make the right decisions in all areas:
- Catering: we can advise on every aspect of catering, from arranging catering contracts and monitoring their performance to promoting healthy eating.
- Cleaning: assistance and advice on how to employ and make efficient use of cleaning staff, purchasing machinery and equipment and other key areas.
- Grounds maintenance: help finding the right grounds maintenance services, putting a suitable contract in place and ensuring work is done correctly.
- Tree management: essential advice on planting and removing trees, carrying out tree work and help with regular tree inspection.
These school facilities management services will help you navigate confusing contracts, ensuring you achieve the right level of school facilities management provision.
We have consultants who are real experts in all these areas. Their job is to stay abreast of market developments, contractual issues and changing legislation – so you can breathe easy.
Get school health and safety right, every time
Handling school health and safety issues can consume a lot of time. And without the right expertise, it’s hard to be certain you’re doing everything right. With Ofsted placing a greater emphasis on the safety of learning environments in 2012, it may pay to seek expert assistance.
Our school health and safety services can provide advice and a wealth of other resources to help managers deal with health and safety issues across the complete spectrum of school activities.
These can include premises and grounds management, every curriculum area, fire precautions, security and safeguarding playgrounds, play equipment and swimming pools
. Our services cover every level of education, from early years and primary
through to secondary
and special education needs
Using our health and safety services will help meet your obligation under the Health and Safety at Work Act to appoint someone to provide competent health and safety advice.
- Get practical guidance from our school health and safety experts. You can contact them online and on the phone.
- Download sample risk assessments, policies and procedures to adapt and use in your school.
- Access school health and safety guidance and support, to ensure you’re providing a safe learning environment.
- Attend specialist school health and safety training courses which can impart key knowledge to your staff.
We can also offer on-site school health and safety support. This may include health and safety audits, help developing procedures, assistance with inspections and tailored training courses for staff and governors.
Contact us to discuss your school health and safety requirements >>