School Improvement: Secondary Education
Expert consultancy and tailored improvement services for schools
Offering tailored consultancy in secondary education, our expert school improvement team can provide guidance and advice to support your key priorities, initiatives and needs.
- Confident, flexible school improvement services
- Respond effectively to Ofsted findings
- Receive valuable, practical support in key areas
As every school can benefit from assistance in different areas, we provide secondary education consultancy on a case-by-case basis.
Secondary education improvement services
The scope of our secondary education improvement services is broad. To understand how we may be able to help you, it’s best to get in touch with us. However, here’s a selection of areas in which we offer consultancy:
- Pre-Ofsted review and post-Ofsted support
- Curriculum design and support at all levels
- Resource management and building outstanding learning environments
- Using assessment to guide your planning, learning and teaching
- Targeted intervention programmes
Our secondary education team
Our in-house secondary education improvement team consists of a large number of specialist consultants. We cover all aspects of secondary education, including post-16 education and 14 – 19 education.
Highly trained, confident and with plenty of real-world experience, our secondary education school improvement consultants can provide support for these subjects:
- Art & design
- Business studies
- Design & technology
- Food technology
- Media studies
- Modern foreign languages